Saturday, August 29, 2009

2.30pm, Wednesday May 10, MS's ....waiting

This morning I walked to T's place to get more money off of him and he dropped me off back at the tour office to make my final payment. Walking in Margarita is a hot and barren affair. The sun is relentless and the roads so grey. It is sometimes difficult to motivate myself to go somewhere, especially if it involves a long bus ride, but once I am on my way I am fine, the sun ultimately a pleasure and my sweaty self cleaned by the trickly cold shower upon my return to MS's home.

Now I am waiting for MS to come back from his errands. I am ready to play! It has been an errand-filled two days. Last night MS was so tired he went to bed around 8pm. I was bored. Too tired to write, I read a bit but the last novella of The New York trilogy didn't hold my interest much. I sat around, bored, too hot to sleep, without keys to go for a walk. I finished Auster and finally went to bed around 10.30.

I can't figure out the rhythms of this town. Today, C and the boys (at least A, the younger one) were up at 6am, but often the boys are home in the afternoon, sometimes C is and often K is. When, exactly, is school?

No comments:

Post a Comment