Thursday, July 2, 2009

1.04pm, Pirwa hostel rooftop bar ....tamale goodness

I have taken a photo of my meal: a tamale, passionfruit, carambola and a blue cheese and cucumber sandwich - a feast fit for a queen!

On the way back from the gallery I walked the wrong way up Chiclayo. I passed a chocolate shop and when I turned around to go back the other way I decided I was MEANT to get chocolate, especially since I promised Solita I would sample chocolate on her behalf. I bought two dark truffles, one with coconut and one with caramel inside. Very good and only $3 solars.

The tamale is also very good. I found one piece of chicken in it, but it was easily cast aside.

A turtle's head is very phallic, the neck all wrinkly and growing. (There is a pet turtle up here at the hostel.)

No comments:

Post a Comment