Thursday, September 2, 2010

September 2, Lima

Sometime over the last week I lost my diary. No biggie.

Today I discovered I lost my second credit card (my Cashpassport card - previously I complained that it is an expensive alternative to travellers checks, but since they Western Unioned all my money to me without charge, I think they are great).

Tonight I got my purse stolen in a Barranco salsa club. I'm having trouble keeping my spirits up now. I lost 50 solars, not that much money, but I lost my notebook with all my writing in it (for the second time, but this one for good). I also lost the book I am reading (Disgrace, finally) and pages of the quantum physics book I printed out and have been reading on this trip as well.

I lost the email address of someone I promised to write to and who will be upset that I dont write. (Though I did give him my email, joking that I might just lose my notebook.)

Now I am bummed. And I really want this trip to be over and to recuperate from my stupidity.

And I have lots of cash, American dollars, on me now to not lose or get stolen in the next few days until I return home.

What is wrong with me that I keep losing things?

No comments:

Post a Comment